+44 01631 565081 An Tobar, Lerags by Oban PA34 4SE

The Archaeology of Lerags Cross

“This cross, 3.13 metres high and 0.69 metres across the arms, was re-erected on its present site in 1926, having lain in pieces in Kilbride churchyard for over 200 years. According to local tradition, it originally stood beside an old road running SE from the coast at Gallanach (NM 82 27) to the Lowlands, which […]

Read More »